Tuesday 20 November 2007

Gloomy weather but sunny Fei Yong...

I woke up at 12pm after staying till 2:30am last night! Don't ask me why, i was just writing blog and doing other stuff.


MK and CJ had gone to work and i was home alone! No worries, Gu Gu Fei Yong will definitely spend her time meaningfully and happily.


Well...i decided to practise Yoga as i haven't done that for a while. I was not focus enough and was distracted for other things, such as sending text, answering call and etc. After one hour later, i finally got to have my breakfast! My favourite meal in a day. I made a sandwich today and here is the picture.



Gu Gu Fei Yong's brunch-sandwich

Okie..i admit that the picture of this sandwich looks yucky! But trust me , the taste of this sandwich was marvellous! There were lettuce, tomatoes, hard boiled egg and Old English Cheese inside! Ah...i missed the taste of this sandwich! I know you guys must be yawning now but just let Fei Yong to be proud of the sandwich that she made for a while. Mmm...................................... :)

After the brunch, i started my job hunting online and sent few resumes to couple of recruitment agencies. I got a call from one of the agents immediately after i had just sent the resume. The agent acted swiftly! We had a short conversation about my position before and he decided to meet me at 9am tomorrow morning! Oh my god! It's so early. I can stay up late but don't ask me to get up early. ><

After surfing net for a while and it's time to prepare dinner! Today dishes are stir fried mee hon (vermicelli) and sardine with onion. As me, CJ and MK are big eater, i decided to cook the whole pack of vermicelli that we bought from Chinatown last saturday. I faced a major problem. Our frying pan in the kitchen is not big enough to cook all the vermicelli! After having second thought, i still cooked all of it and the process of cooking was tough! I needed to stir the mee hon constantly and the pan was not big enough. As you can imagine, i made a mess on the stove.

Messy stove after the cooking


Well..who cares as long as the dishes i served tasted yummy! It was the thing that did matter to me. Have a look of my dishes.

Stir fried mee hon and sardine with onion

Don't judge the book by its cover guys! It tasted really nice! Trust me! I am an honest person, and you definitely can trust my cooking. A piece of advice to all the males who are reading this, you should cherish and love your girlfriend or wife if they know how to cook! It's not easy to cook a delicious meal, never!! The process is so lengthy! So...all the males, don't be picky and fussy when you taste the dishes that your love one cooks! You can only comment, if you know how to cook! If not, just shut up!!!

A salute to all the women who is a good cook!!! We are definitely better than men!!! Haha...

A peaceful day with music calming and warming me, which made my heart sunny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei GuGu, I love to eat mee hun and sardine too. Some tips for you:

1. Fried the onions and garlics untill half cook, then cook together with sardine. Yummyyyyy!

2. Believe or not, mixed some coffee (not the bean yeah) when u fried the beehun will make the taste nicer. OR

3. Mix some chili sauce and fried!

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Uncle Ooi...thanks for the comment. Uh...mix the coffee with beehun? That's sound interesting! I never heard that before! Well...i'll give it a try next time. Do i mix the coffee with the sauce?

Anonymous said...

Nope, either coffee or chili sauce. Dont mix all!!! (Lausaiii)