Saturday 15 December 2007

Great quotes to share with

Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live; Not where I love, but where I am, I die.
Robert Southey 1774-1843, British Author

Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thought that is forever flowing through one's head.
Mark Twain 1835-1910, American Humorist, Writer

The difference between an optimist and a pessimist? An optimist laughs to forget, but a pessimist forgets to laugh.
Tom Bodett American Author, TV Host

Laughter is the only tranquilizer with no side effects.
Graffiti

Love, while you are able to love.
A. Frieligrath

Love is just a system for getting someone to call you darling after sex.
Julian Barnes 1946-, British Lexicographer, Critic, Editor

No comments: