Friday 7 December 2007

My first 40 pounds in London

It was my second day working in a take away shop and i am getting hang of doing that! It's easy! Just make sure that you take the correct orders and give the correct take away to the right customers!

I enjoy working there as the boss is nice and i love greeting people with my sweet, lovely and warm smile, taking their orders and serving them! It feels so good if the customers reciprocate your greeting! Hmm...i think i should work in public relations as i have an angelic face and good PR skills. Hehe!

There were not many customers tonight as the weather was cold and i think they could rather stay home than exposing yourself to such an unbearable weather huh?

It's time to knock off!!! I earned 40 pounds today!!! Soooooooo happy! The boss even commended my performance tonight! He even cooked a stir fried vermicelli for me as a supper! Thanks boss!

40 pounds are peanuts to you, but it meant something to Gu Gu Fei Yong!

I may not earn as much as you at the moment, but my efforts and diligence are definitely as much as yours!

No comments: