Wednesday 5 December 2007

Thank you and i love you..

I ever cried, i ever wept and i ever smiled. I ever felt the world were falling apart and i ever lost the strength to carry on.

Thank you for being with me, tolerating my unreasonableness, showering and nourishing me with your unconditional love. Without you, i will be perished in impenetrable darkness.

I am not sure how to return your love and kindness but i will make you proud of me.

Mum, dad and sister, i love you.


ps:Grandmum i love you and miss you too...


ps: I bumped into a guy in Sainsbury at Finchley Rd. Who is he? We actually met at Willesden Green. We went to his house before when we were looking for an accommodation. Actually, i met him few times before near our area but just didn't get to say hi! I was so surprised that he came to say hi. Apparently, he remembered me! I was so happy!! Why? Because he is good looking!!! Wahaha...Another piece of evidence to show Fei Yong's prettyness and gorgeousness! :)

2 comments:

faye said...

walau,y u put tis pic oh....my look very ugly leh...

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Fat sun: Because i look better than you in the picture! Wahahahahahahahahaahahahaha....