Friday 28 December 2007

Something about me

I am a very frank, direct and honest person.

When i am happy, i give a good laugh. When i am sad, i give a good cry. When i am pissed, i give a pissed face. That's just me. A very expressive person. If you look at my face, you'll definitely know my mood unless you are a nerveless person!

I can be nice if you show me your respect. I can be nasty if you are mean to me! Don't expect to earn my respect if you don't show me yours!

I am Fei Yong and Fei Yong is me. I don't care if you'll like me as that's just me! I have my value, dignity and principle and if you think you can't embrace it, just leave me alone.

I want to shine for myself and NOT for you!

I love the chemistry between us and thought things go well. However, you just vanished without trace and i believe that you are ditching me! Come on, what's the problem of being honest? Yes is yes and no is no. I am not a bugger! You are definitely a good piece of evidence! An evidence of bastard!

No comments: