Tuesday 4 December 2007

Sincerity and punctuality

I went to Primark to exchange my boots and high heel shoes as it is too small. There were quite a number of customers lining up and i waited for almost 20 minutes.

I got to exchange my boots successfully but not the high heel shoes. I wanted to get the refund for the shoes as it does not look that good on my feet but to no avail. As the shoes looked worn. Stupid Fei Yong, i should have cleaned the shoes before exchanging it! No worries, i'll still get my refund eventually as i am a smart girl. Hehe...I also got 2 pounds refunded for the boots as the boots were reduced to 6 pounds, which was 2 pounds lesser than the original price that i paid, ie 8 pounds. I was so happy!

On the tube, i received a text from a net friend asking if i wanna meet up. I replied to his text but there was no reply from him ever since then. I felt very pissed and doubt his sincerity in befriending me!! If you truely treat me as your friend, you should have replied my text when you receive it! I think he just flirted with me with the text! Damn it!!! This is definitely not the first time he received my text without replying it! He is so irritating! No worries!!! As i am not gonna see him again! I am such a pretty and lovely gal, there are tons of guys who wants to befriend me if i want to!! Who cares about such a guy like him who has no sense of punctuality and sincerity!!!

To all the male readers who are reading this, don't behave like my net friend and this really turns gals off!

No comments: