Friday 21 December 2007

Dilemma

I attended a job interview this morning! It's a job recommended from another agent. If i can get this job, life will be much more easier! As my commute to work will be reduced substantially.

The interview went well and i really hope the feedback is positive.

I was kind of exhausted when i reached home. Well...i received a call from my agent again asking me if i have singed the contract. To be frank, i am not ready to sign as the outcome of this morning interview is unknown. The agent was kind of annoying as he kept pushing me to sign the contract by saying nuisance, such as the company needs the contract before Christmas in order to get the procedures done. I was in a dilemma as if the contract is signed, i am legally bound and what if i get the job offer from the interview that i attended? My mind went blank and i was utterly confused. Finally, i made a decision! Not to sign the contract today until the outcome of this morning interview is known! I am gonna ditch the agent today!

Needless to say, the agent kept calling again for several times and i finally answered the phone by telling him that i had posted the contract! Guess what? The agent said it is ok as long as i had the contract posted today! Apparently, he made up the story by telling me all the stupid things!!! Damn it!!

I received a call from the agent who arranged the interview this morning! Actually, i was expecting a positive feedback but it turned out to be negative! I was quite satisfied with my performance. I think it's because of a minor mistake that i made. I was disillusioned as it bursted my bubble of getting a job in central London. Meaning to say, i need to wake up early in the morning, ie 6am, to commute in this bloody weather! Oh my god! I am gonna pass out now! Don't want to think about it now!

Cold weather, freezing temperature, sleepy and miserable Gu Gu Fei Yong. I can imagine how my life is gonna be in the next few months.

ps: MK got her pay today. I look forward to the dinner that she promises to buy us tomorrow! Wow!!!

ps: Special thanks to Wayne who gave me a good of piece of advice when i was in a dilemma. I should buy you a meal when i get my pay.

No comments: