Tuesday 11 December 2007

My grandmum

I rang my grandmum today as i haven't called her since i came here. We didn't talk much and she asked me to go back to Malaysia. Well...i think she just misses me.

My sister and i were brought up by my grandmum and we are very close to her! She's was very strict to us when we were small kids. Hence, i was a very obedient child compare to others.

Time passes in the blink of an eye. Only nostalgia is left.

Grandmum, please stay healthy and well as i want you to witness my achievements.


My dearest grandmum and cousins

ps: My insincere net friend asked me to meet for a lunch at my place. Oh well..i think he just wanted to kill his time by seeking my company. Surely, we didn't meet up as i hate last minutes call and i also doubt his seriousness in meeting me! I also don't think it's a good idea to meet him at my place. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gu gu fei yong very miss popo n me leh...

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Fat sun:Hahaha...what do you think? I think you must be very missing me as well...just that you don't tell me whenever i ask you. :)