Saturday 15 December 2007

Harrods and snow

We went to Harrods, London most premier and lavish retail outlet, this evening.


Outlook of Harrods_taken from http://www.harrods.com/



Interior of Harrods_taken by CJ



Outlook of Harrods

You can find all the luxurious items there such as LV, Gucci, DKNY, Marc Jacobs and etc. You name it, they have it!!!


Chanel in Harrods_taken by CJ


Dior in Harrods_taken by CJ


Gucci in Harrods_taken by CJ

The retail outlet is a splendid building and the interior design is marvellous! Ah...i wish i had the money to buy the dress, shoes, lingerie in this store! It's just so tempting!! I hardly took my eyes off from the gorgeous dresses and stilettos! :(

The washroom in Harrods is worth mentioning! It's not the interior design that caught my attention but the perfumes displayed. There are more than 7 types of branded perfumes displayed in the bathroom for toilet users who need a touch up. Isn't that cool?

We stepped out from Harrods after half an hours window shopping. I looked at the sky, a posture that Gu Gu Fei Yong loves to do, i saw snow!!!!!! Oh my god!!!! I can't believe that it's snowing!!!!





After being exhilarated for few minutes, we realized that it wasn't snow. It's kind of foam not snow!!! I think it's a gimmick of Harrods in catering for the festive season. Ah...so disappointed. I thought i would witness the first snow in London.

Cheer up Fei Yong, you'll get to see snow soon!

ps: Met a friend, Mark, a London born, Egyptian guy. He is a chatty lad with a bright smile! He definitely put a big smile on my face during our conversation.

ps: I was bitten by bed bug again!!! The spots are getting severe and swollen than ever! Oh my god, my beautiful leg is gonna be scarred! I hate you bed bug!!!!!



No comments: