Sunday 9 December 2007

Hello Kok Family

Only MK and i stayed in the room as CJ was out since he had a friend coming to London.
It's a wet and gloomy day as rains came again. I was supposed to met a friend but decided not to as i hate going out in a rainy day and also the fact that i was still ill from my cough.

There was a gathering in cousin sister Fong's place in Malaysia. Hence, my uncles and aunties were there for dinner. We had a webcaming session with them as our loving relatives are so keen to know our condition here. My aunties even asked us to go back rather than surffering in London. Hmm..actually, i don't really suffer here and i quite love the life now. Hehe...i think the elders are just being caring.

I feel proud to be born in Kok family. Although our family is neither prestigious nor rich but this family is rich of love, caring, joy and fun! Let me tell you a secret, most of our family members are good drinkers. We are very excited and crazy when we drink! Hehe...If you wanna go after me, you better are a good drinker :)

Proud to be asian, proud to be chinese and proud to be Kok!! Our blood relations bind us, our unity even bond us.

Cheers for Kok Family.

My loving Kok Family with a drink on hand

pS: Today marks the official 2 months of our arrival in London. I am happy with this decision to come here as no matter what happens, i have Kok Family to back me up!

No comments: