Friday 7 December 2007

Interview vs Take away

An early start.

I went to Waterloo to catch the train to Ewell. It was drizzling! I hate rainy day when i need to leave my cosy little room to withstand the coldness in this unbearable weather!! This is London!!

The train was delayed. By the time i reached Ewell, it was 10 minutes later than the scheduled time. Carrying a fragile umbrella, looking at the map, i started my little adventure in Ewell. Ah... it's daunting as i needed to walk around with my newly bought stiletto. :( I asked for direction from an old man, he lent me his hand by showing me the correct direction. Yes..i headed to the wrong direction and i needed to walk all the way back to the train station. Oh my god!

The surroundings are pleasant, peaceful and tranquil BUT i was really in a hurry!!!

After 15 minutes walk, i found the road, but was confused by the address which led me to the other way of the road! Yes..i was late and wanted to get a cab but i found none of them!! So crossed!! I lost my passion and energy during the journey and i felt like going home!! When could this be over?

After 30 minutes late, i reached the place finally! Thank God! After recovering from the strenuous journey, i showed my confidence, professionalism and competence to the interviewers! The interview lasted for 1 hour and i was content with my performance! Hopefully, i can get the offer!

I felt so relieved after the interview although my feet sore and my stiletto is worn! I ever wanted to give up when i was lost, but my persistence and unyielding spirit kept me going. I won't quit without trying and if i ever want to quit, i want to quit in Fei Yong's way.

Keep on fighting, keep on battling, i will achieve what i want as i am unbeatable Fei Yong!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first day in take away shop

I was late for the first day but the boss, who is from Hong Kong, wasn't upset about that! Thanks God!

I was kind of clumsy for the first half an hour but started to get the hang of taking orders from customers! It's easy! The boss is very patient and he taught me bit by bit whenever he can find time. I am so lucky!

It's not a grand job, but it's my first job! I truely enjoy it as i get to experience different types of works.

'Hello, how are you? What can i get for you?' :)

No comments: