Monday 3 December 2007

Cold and rainy Sunday...

I met a friend of Tania's friend. He previously worked for KPMG before and perhaps he would help me with my job hunting in London.

It's such a pleasure meeting him as he provided me a lot of information regarding the market demand of big 4 and it seems that it's not that tough to get an offer from them. It really boosts my confidence! However, i need to restructure my CV to uk format.

Right, i will amend my cv tonight!

I went to ask for a part time job in a take-away shop today near my place and that was bold of me! Well...when you need to survive you will try any mean just to keep you battling! I will start working next Thursday! Hehe

ps: I still can't stop meself from coughing!!! So irritating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fei Yong,

you should be starting your part time job this Thursday ya.. good luck and all the best!miss you!

Huey Voon

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey sweetie, i miss you as well! Actually, i have got a full time job, wil start working on 7/1/08. Keep reading my blog and you'll know the details. Bye~