Thursday 6 December 2007

Welcome to Reigate, Surrey

I went to Reigate, Surrey to meet an agent discussing my interview on Thursday.

It's about 45 minutes by train from London Bridge train station.
Well...i forgot to bring the train map and was hoping that i could get off the train at the right station.

The scenery along the journey is misty and you could really feel tbe beautifulness of rainy day.

I was supposed to reach Reigate after 45 mins. However, the train didn't seem to stop at Reigate Station and i knew something was amiss! I got off at Gatwick Airport St and checked with the information counter realising that i should have got off and transfer at Redhill train station to Reigate! Well...

After being late for the meeting for an hour, i finally met with the agent. A nice and friendly agent i would say. He briefed me with the interview tomorrow and provided me with the map and train timetable. It's thoughtful! The most i like is the little booklet, a guidance to interview, which i find it handy.

I spent 17.60 pounds for the train tickets and it's freakingly expensive. I hope the trip down to Surrey is well worth, otherwise my effort and money would have been wasted!!




Well..let see how Fei Yong performs for the interview tomorrow! I am always confident about myself as i definitely can do well!! Buck up!

ps: I will start working as a part-timer in a take away shop tomorrow! Wow...i look forward to it!

No comments: